opcje binarne bet365 UNAPD wishes to recruit a Senior Projects Officer to help her in fundraising, project identification, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
Buy Tastylia (Tadalafil) Without Prescription Online thiago opzioni binarie forum Post Title: Senior Projects Officer
opzioni binarie funzionamentio Provide overall supplementary projects coordination, fundraising, project identification, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of project activities to ensure realization of its objectivesservice hotline banc de binary deutsch Duties/responsibilities
- Coordinate the projects activities as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
- Implement the project activities such as membership mobilization, lobbying and advocacy, capacity building , networking to ensure improvement in the living conditions of PWPDs in the targeted districts.
- Identify the relevant stakeholders who can contribute to the successful implementation of the projects.
- Write project reports to be shared with the coordinator.
- Develop training materials to be used during the training sessions of the members.
- Identify the right consultants to take on the development of relevant tools to be used in the project.
- Ensure timely utilization of project funds according to the project budget lines.
- Undertake advocacy and promotion of the project in liaison with project stakeholders
- Network with different stakeholders in order to influence them to promote the right of PWPDs
- Lobby Government and other relevant stakeholders with the aim of mainstreaming PWPDs in the government policies and programmes.
- Supervise the project officers to ensure timely and successful implementation of the activities as per their job descriptions.
- Review the project work plans and budgets annually and share the reviewed documents with the partners.
- Monitor the progress of the project activities in the targeted districts.
- Create opportunity for continuous learning and sharing of information among the members.
- Submit timely work plans, budgets, quarterly and annual reports to the partners.
- Undertake efforts for local, national and international fundraising to ensure continuity of the on-going project and new projects.
- Hons degree in Development studies, Education, Social Sciences or an equivalent
- At least 4 years working experience in project management.
- Ability to use software applications such as word, Access, power point and excel
- Skills in fundraising and proposal development.
- Wide knowledge in disability integration, physical accessibility and strategies for Inclusive development.
- Knowledge of disability and human rights is an added advantage
- Should be within the age of 20 – 28 years
- Ladies with Physical Disabilities are encouraged to apply
binär optionen ebook About the Job offer
ü The successful person will be employed on a contract basis renewable upon satisfactory performance and extension of the project period.
ü The job attracts a gross salary subject to statutory deductions.
ü The officer will be entitled to a health insurance cover for the period of your contract.
ü The official working hours are; Mondays to Fridays from 8:00 am to 5:00pm
ü The officer will be entitled to annual leave of 30 calendar days taken in accordance with a pre- determined leave rosta
binaire opties wel of niet doen Suitable persons can send applications and detailed CVs with academic qualifications to the following address by 15th of January, 2016.
http://posgrado.ipa.org.ar/?seyl=autopzionibinariesegnali-binari&c7a=d0 autopzionibinariesegnali binari Executive Director
Uganda National Action on Physical Disability (UNAPD)
P.O. BOX 959, Kampala